My name is Imran Hashmi. I’ve been part of the IBM Canada Sales team for the past 13 years in various sales and sales management roles. Currently, I’m responsible for all Strategic Accounts across Canada and the Caribbean for IBM AI Applications, Engineering Lifecycle Management. Due to Covid travel restrictions, I’m available on my desk from 7:30 am to 6 pm Eastern time. Please feel to call me on my cell at +1-416-788-9101 or email at [email protected]
My focus areas are simplifying complexity around compliance and regulations. I mainly work with the following client industries in Canada:
Click on the industry to learn more…
- Aerospace & Defence DO-178B/C DoDAF
- Governments Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Automotive ISO 26262 (ASPICE)
- Rail Engineering CENELEC EN 50128
- Medical IEC 62304
- Banking & Insurance
- Computer Services
- Visteon embraces digitalization of engineering with IBM
- Shift left! Verify your requirements sooner using Model Execution and Model-Based Testing
- IBM Engineering Reporting v7.0 (JRS, PUB, ENI)
- Higher quality and less cost with IBM Systems Design Rhapsody ‐ TestConductor Add On
- Q&A: Automotive Compliance Rational DOORS kit for ISO 26262 and IEC 61508
- Introduction to IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation
- IBM® Engineering Lifecycle Optimization – Engineering Insights: Visual Reporting based on Link Validity data
- Let IBM Watson Assess Your Requirements with IBM RQA
- Transportation and Construction – Optimizing Requirements Collaboration
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in software and system testing
Solving hard systems engineering challenges for complex product development.
Today’s software and systems engineering teams are tasked with developing safety-critical products that meet the strictest regulatory compliance standards. These globally dispersed teams need shared access to a single source of truth across their engineering data to ensure improved collaboration and productivity. By adopting an end-to-end view across the entire product lifecycle, they can more easily track changes to minimize risk and reduce costs.
Engineering lifecycle management (ELM) extends the functionality of application lifecycle management (ALM) or SDLC tools for better complex-systems development.