My name is Imran Hashmi. I’ve been part of the IBM Canada Sales team for the past 13 years in various sales and sales management roles. Currently, I’m responsible for all Strategic Accounts across Canada and the Caribbean for IBM AI Applications, Engineering Lifecycle Management. Due to Covid travel restrictions, I’m available on my desk from 7:30 am to 6 pm Eastern time. Please feel to call me on my cell at +1-416-788-9101 or email at [email protected]
My focus areas are simplifying complexity around compliance and regulations. I mainly work with the following client industries in Canada:
Click on the industry to learn more…
- Aerospace & Defence DO-178B/C DoDAF
- Governments Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Automotive ISO 26262 (ASPICE)
- Rail Engineering CENELEC EN 50128
- Medical IEC 62304
- Banking & Insurance
- Computer Services
- MBSE- IBM Client Success: Fagor Industrial accelerates time to market by 30 percent
- Browser Improvements in Rhapsody
- Manage Plans, Tasks, and Projects with IBM Engineering Workflow Management v7.0
- Self-Enablement Resources
- Visteon embraces digitalization of engineering with IBM
- What’s New in Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Family 7.0.1
- How can MBSE tools impact systems engineering processes?
- Higher quality and less cost with IBM Systems Design Rhapsody ‐ TestConductor Add On
- Insightful Engineering at Enterprise Scale
- IBM Solution Process Assets
Solving hard systems engineering challenges for complex product development.
Today’s software and systems engineering teams are tasked with developing safety-critical products that meet the strictest regulatory compliance standards. These globally dispersed teams need shared access to a single source of truth across their engineering data to ensure improved collaboration and productivity. By adopting an end-to-end view across the entire product lifecycle, they can more easily track changes to minimize risk and reduce costs.
Engineering lifecycle management (ELM) extends the functionality of application lifecycle management (ALM) or SDLC tools for better complex-systems development.