IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next provides a scalable solution to optimize communication, collaboration, and verification of requirements. It enables you to capture, trace, analyze, and manage changes to requirements while maintaining compliance with regulations and standards. With DOORS Next you can improve the management of project scope and cost throughout your organization and supply chain. This software is available on-premises and in the cloud, which allows you to get up and running quickly so that your team can focus on your organization’s core competency.
Understand customer needs and respond effectively to changes collaboratively as they occur.
Capture and manage traceability to tests and other engineering artifacts, including software, throughout the product development lifecycle.
Improve performance to help your teams reduce development costs by up to 57 percent, accelerate time to market by up to 20 percent and lower cost of quality by up to 69 percent.
Improve engineering efficiency
Accelerate time to value with SaaS
Use the cloud to get up and running faster. With no hardware, provisioning or installation needed, your team can focus on your business goals and technological innovation instead of maintenance.
Support all domains for requirement
Drive software and systems engineering with requirements in all forms of engineering domains including systems engineering, agile/lean/SAFe®, continuous engineering and DevOps.
Features of Requirements Management DOORS Next
- Use the right tool for effective requirements management
- Gain transparency, minimize rework and increase reusability
- Improve project agility through concurrent editing
- Get up and running faster in the cloud
- Increase traceability and visibility of changes
- A vibrant partner ecosystem
- Strengthen collaboration among multi-disciplinary teams
- Have AI improve your requirements with RQA